Director, Analytics and Consumer Insights at iZotope
- Building and leading a team of analysts, data scientists, and statisticians that uses data analysis, predictive modeling, machine learning and experimentation (A/B testing) to deliver audience, subscriber and performance insights to inform business decision making to increase subscriber growth, and improve retention of subscribers.
- Tracking, analyzing, and optimizing data across the customer journey: Leverage advanced analytics methods and data science to drive analysis, prediction, segmentation, targeting, ML algorithms, experimentation, personalization and KPI development that informs improvements to the customer experience. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive data governance, architecture & data integration.
- Communicating insights to support data-driven decisions: Build and share dashboards, communicate and collaborate with business partners, help answer questions and uncover trends and actionable insights across the business. Help establish and drive a hypothesis driven, test and learn culture. Use data and insights to inform short and long term decision making, from optimizations to the current web experience to market and customer segments to pursue
- Measuring effectiveness, and outcomes: Track, measure, interpret and analyze product usage, marketing programs and channels, offers, and other customer-facing metrics to enable product and marketing teams to make optimizations and inform longer term program and product development decisions
- 8-10 years of analytics experience
- Seasoned leadership and management experience
- Strong analytical skills, including analysis and modeling of big data, statistics, A/B testing, and experimental design required
- Familiarity with a breadth of statistical (e.g. regression models, causal inference in marketing and product launches, advanced Bayesian techniques) and machine-learning modeling techniques
- Expert SQL skills and advanced programmatic expertise in R or Python
- Experience with Agile values, mindset and practices
- Deep experience and expertise in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Ability to drive excellence in market research, survey design and data collection
- Hands-on experience in a SaaS environment, analyzing and measuring digital marketing acquisition campaigns, product usage and engagement and customer retention programs.
- Experience in tracking and analyzing data across the customer journey
- Ability to partner with senior executives on growth strategies, including market and customer segments.
- Prioritize multiple tasks, work effectively under stress, meet short deadlines, and take directions. Ability to identify problems and implement or recommend solutions.
- Active problem solver and creative thinker who can think on their feet and define and manage an ongoing test & learn agenda. Must be highly adept and capable of building and maintaining trusting partnerships and collaborative relationships across a matrix organization
- Wellbeing- We provide Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Mental Health- Subscription to the Calm Meditation App and access to Virtual Online Therapy are available for all iZotopians
- Remote Work- We offer remote work flexibility until we are able to safely return to the office. Employees will receive monthly stipends to help with home office expenses as well as a WFH reimbursement for you to purchase any additional supplies
- Continuous learning- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development opportunities for those seeking to further their learning
- Flexible PTO- We offer a Flexible PTO plan along with Sick Days and 19 paid holidays throughout the year
- Parental Leave- 100% Paid Parental Leave with up to 12 weeks off for birth parents and 6 weeks for non-birth parents which can be taken consecutively or intermittently to fit what works best for a growing family's needs
- Employee Investment- We offer a 401k plan with employer match and annual market adjustments
- Complimentary Software- Access to iZotope software and complimentary passes to share with friends and family, and industry discounts