Digital Analyst at Klaviyo
The Digital Analyst is responsible for reporting on marketing metrics, understanding trends and forecasting the impact on the overall Sales and Marketing funnel. This role will report into the Marketing Operations Manager to understand how and why targets are set, and key indicators to look out for when measuring performance from leads through to revenue. This is a cross-functional role responsible for handling analysis across all Global Marketing facets, from Demand Generation to Segment Marketing, Content, Website Traffic, Events and beyond.
The day-to-day analyst playground will be these four platforms: Tableau, Heap, SQL and Google Analytics.
This person will uphold Klaviyo’s values by being a curious and analytical team player who likes to solve hard problems collaboratively. They will own their daily responsibilities, and own them meticulously. They will understand metrics from a customer-first point of view, pinpointing where we can provide a better experience across all of our marketing channels.
What you will focus on:
This candidate will have a constant pulse on metrics, flagging potential performance improvements to the team early and often. They will keep the team informed on a consistent basis of progress towards larger organizational goals, via clear and concise dashboards and slide deck updates.
They will be a Tableau power-user who is adept at building dashboards, and analyzing daily, monthly, weekly, quarterly and annual metrics. Must be able to read and write SQL queries, and tie the results to in-depth analyses in Google Analytics and Heap. Additional knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook and Linkedin is preferred.
They will use their gut (and analytical skills, of course) to identify inconsistencies and statistically significant patterns in the data, and pinpoint where, when and through what channels these trends occur. With the help of relevant stakeholders, they will be able to develop a clear story on why something happened, and predict future trends.
How you will make a difference:
- Streamline Klaviyo’s data reporting to reduce inconsistencies
- Provide strategic recommendations to inform the decision-making process
- Put systems in place to alert the team of significant drops or inconsistencies in performance
- Answer team questions and assisting in ad-hoc data pulls for specific campaigns and programs
- Make recommendations and surface opportunities to improve website performance based on conversion rate trends
Who you are:
- A quick thinker who is prepared to pull data on-demand to inform key decision makers
- An innovator with an interest in improving process efficiency
- A data storyteller who can connect the dots across various channels to create a holistic picture of the marketing funnel
- Willing and able to adhere to strict deadlines and timely turnaround times
- A “numbers” person - you understand the impact of key performance indicators, over certain periods of time, against Klaviyo’s bottom line
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.