Developer Advocate, AI API
As a developer advocate you will help us wow and inspire developers with possibilities of using AI and automated machine learning. You will use your strong software development experience to engage with the developer community and educate in using the DataRobot AI APIs. You will be a founding member of the developer advocacy program at DataRobot and will have a direct impact in building a world class developer experience. The role requires a combination of modern web development skills, keen interest in AI and machine learning, content creation, public speaking and most importantly empathy.
- Inspire and educate developers by representing DataRobot at online and offline community events.
- Create technical content for publication in our marketing material, blog post, community forum, and other social media channels to show developers how to implement specific use cases.
- Craft world-class docs and training.
- Give technical workshops and speak at industry conferences.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Customer Experience teams to provide feedback and be the voice of the developers.
- Help create an advocacy program that is scalable, repeatable and metrics driven.
- Strong coding skills and enough experience to have opinions on various web frameworks, and cloud platforms.
- Friendly approach to teaching and helping others.
- Have an endless curiosity about technology and particularly in AI and ML ecosystem.
- World class written and verbal skills -- demonstrated by blog posts and presentations.
- You pride yourself on your Github and Stackoverflow contributions.
- Have a strong social media presence and are known within the developer community.
- Bias for action -- experiment, learn, improve.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience.