Database Engineer, CloudOps
DataRobot uses a variety of open-source technologies to power our best-in-class Automated Machine Learning platform. We are looking for a talented and passionate Database Administrator to manage the database clusters that power our multi-tenant SaaS offering. We value engineers who are familiar with DevOps tools and practices, who do not believe that any problem is too hard, and who are willing and eager to chase problems down no matter where they lead.
- A passion for automating everything
- A passion for collaborating and tearing down communication silos
- Experience maintaining large scale infrastructure
- 5+ Years experience managing MongoDB
- 5+ Years experience managing PostgreSQL
- 5+ Years experience with Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, or similar)
- 3+ Years experience with Docker and/or container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, or similar)
- 3+ Years experience in Python
- 3+ Years experience with AWS
- 3+ Years experience with CI tools (Jenkins or similar)
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.