Database Engineer, CloudOps at DataRobot
DataRobot uses a variety of open-source technologies to power our best-in-class Automated Machine Learning platform. We are looking for a talented and passionate Database Administrator to manage the database clusters that power our multi-tenant SaaS offering. We value engineers who are familiar with DevOps tools and practices, who do not believe that any problem is too hard, and who are willing and eager to chase problems down no matter where they lead.
- Take personal responsibility for the health and performance of our database systems.
- Ensure the reliability of our backups and our ability to restore those backups at will.
- Automate database operations and cluster management.
- Performance tuning and scaling of our database systems.
- Work with development teams on schema design and query optimization.
- Respond to on-call alerts related to database systems.
- A passion for automating everything
- A passion for collaborating and tearing down communication silos
- Experience maintaining large scale infrastructure
- 5+ Years experience managing MongoDB
- 5+ Years experience managing PostgreSQL
- 5+ Years experience with Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, or similar)
- 3+ Years experience with Docker and/or container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, or similar)
- 3+ Years experience in Python
- 3+ Years experience with AWS
- 3+ Years experience with CI tools (Jenkins or similar)
- 2+ Years of managing Redis and/or RabbitMQ in production
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.