Data Visualization Engineer 2 - Work At Home at Humana Studio_h
The Data Visualization Engineer 2 builds user interfaces, visualizations, and data algorithms. Takes complex data and making it more accessible, understandable and usable for leaders to derive insights and ultimately enable them to make the better business decisions. The Data Visualization Engineer 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Data Visualization Engineer 2 may work with stakeholders to perform data analytics and write software. Assists in the development of our cloud based analytics platform. Builds interactive visualizations and front end software applications for stakeholder engagement. Can perform analytics based on stakeholder needs. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering and/or related field
- 2 years of professional experience performing data analytics and building user interfaces, visualizations, and data algorithms
- Experience taking complex data and making it more accessible, understandable and usable for leaders to derive insights
- Clear oral and written communication skills
- Flexible, dynamic personality who works well in a team environment
- Individual contributor that can work independently
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Must meet the Work At Home requirements: have accessibility to hardwired high speed internet with minimum speeds of 10Mx1M for a home office (Wireless and Satellite are prohibited)
- Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering and/or related field
- Healthcare or managed care experience
- Experience with data extraction and analysis technologies such as SAS, SPSS, Tableau, Power BI, SQL or similar tools
- Experience with reporting and creating metrics for management
- Experience with data mining, predictive modeling techniques and using data to drive business outcomes and decisions
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.