Data Scientist, Explainable AI
Have you ever wanted to learn why a model made a prediction?
As a Data Scientist on our Trusted AI team, you will actively contribute to making AI more accessible, actionable, and explainable.
The DataRobot Trusted AI team is pioneering the industry by offering cutting edge solutions to optimize AI transparency, explainability, and interpretability. We are responsible for automated insights into how models make their predictions, explain why/how those models perform and provide a world class tool chain to interpret data to improve trust in AI and automated machine learning.
We are looking for talented people with deep knowledge of Machine Learning / Statistics and strong engineering skills.
Your responsibilities will include the automation of data science best practices, build tools to detect and address data and model issues, build models that deliver world class tradeoff between accuracy and explainability and develop state-of-the-art reports and insights.
This position provides the opportunity to build a core component of our platform to increase the adoption of AI across industries.
- Integrate leading open source solutions and build in-house solutions to explain the output of any machine learning model
- Design, build and improve solutions to interpret models and analyze their performance
- Design, build and improve tools to detect, report and address automatically dirty data
- Automate interesting and actionable insights from data
- Design and build solutions to integrate domain knowledge into the modelling
- Automate the construction of simple models that deliver state-of-the-art accuracy
- Contribute to a transparent and accurate documentation of the inner workings of models
- 5+ years of combined python Engineering / Data Science experience
- Minimum 1 year of Engineering experience
- Minimum 1 year of Data Science experience
- Deep knowledge of data science best practices
- Strong intuition of models strength and weaknesses
- Core Pydata stack: numpy, scipy, pandas, and scikit-learn
- Git + Github
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.