Data Scientist Experience Manager
DataRobot has an extreme focus on the customer experience. In this unique role, you will channel your passion for Data Science along with your proven industry experience solving Machine Learning problems to create and maintain a north star for DataRobot products that service Data Scientists all over the world. You will be a lead contributor of product direction and go to market strategy serving as the "Voice of the Data Scientist.”
Simultaneously, you endeavor to bring DataRobot’s strategic initiatives closely aligned with the Data Scientist community through customer engagement and thought leadership. You will actively participate in user groups, lead feedback sessions and provide content for an active social media presence. In short, you will use your domain knowledge to lead both internal teams and the Data Science community at large.
- Continually collect, process, and report on feedback from Data Scientists
- Identify and prioritize product opportunities and problems for Data Scientist features
- Validate urgent Data Scientist usability problems with customer feedback and research
- Create product positioning and journey maps for the Data Scientist role
- Represent and manage the voice-of-customer during product roadmap planning
- Build use case scenarios for Data Scientists resulting in problem-based requirements
- Work with marketing, product, and R&D teams to provide consultation and guidance on Data Scientist problems
- Ensure product launch plans appropriately factor in Data Scientist requirements
- Maintain deep awareness of Data Scientist focused products available in industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Engineering, or a related technical field; and
- 4+ years experience as a Data Scientist or related role implementing predictive models.
- Specialized knowledge of the challenges Data Scientists are faced with
- Passionate about user experience design
- Strong operational skills with the ability to drive initiatives across domains
- Ability to communicate well and resolve differences through communication/teaching·
- Track record of delivering products and features with an extreme focus on customer experience
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional teams.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)