Data Scientist, Enterprise Marketing at Atlassian (Remote)
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
The Marketing Analytics team has spent many years blazing new trails to help Atlassian's most important growth decisions. We connect the dots from data and analytics to how our go-to-market teams impact our growth trajectory. We are dedicated to an agile methodology that enables decisions, while still ensuring quality work. We also know the importance of validating assumptions in our data, and we use different types of testing to prove those assumptions. For us, it is all about allowing Atlassian to grow by delivering data in the right way, at the right time, to partners across the company
We're looking for an analyst with outstanding technical skills to provide insights on our enterprise-focused go to market efforts across marketing and sales.
What you'll do
- Create analytical insights from our customer and marketing data to bring more engaging go-to-market strategy. Example topics include segmentation, lead prioritization, customer lifecycle strategy, and more.
- Lead work with teams like Sales Operations, Marketing and IT to design metrics and manage performance of a unique go to market model that blends B2B sales best practices with B2C and self-serve.
- Join a team of analysts and play an active role in team collaboration and culture.
- Partner with go to market leadership across marketing and sales to bring data to the forefront of our decisions.
- Create raw data and analysis into well-written content
- 3+ years of experience in analytics, data science, or other quantitative fields
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Experience in B2B marketing or sales analytics and experience working with a field sales team
- Experience collaborating with senior management and translating insights into actions
- Proficiency in at least one analytics and visualization tool such as Tableau, Looker, Mode, Plotly, etc.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .