We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
We are building a better health insurance company from the ground up -- from our customer service to our tech stack - and to accomplish this we need builders.
We are looking for data scientists with good statistical and/or machine learning backgrounds and very strong software engineering experience - able to write tools and systems using production quality, maintainable code. Are you a data scientist who cares about concepts like software architecture, scalable systems, and test coverage? Then we encourage you to apply for this position.
- Building the foundational data science systems at a growing company
- Designing, implementing, and QA'ing new data science systems
- Maintaining and scaling our existing data science systems
- 6+ years of individual technical contributor experience
- Strong experience with Python in production environments
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services
- Good experience with statistical modeling and/or machine learning
- You are interested in greenfield projects. We are a growing company and we have only touched the surface of what we want to build.
- You’re a roll up your sleeves and jump right in kind of person
- You believe that data science is a team sport
- You’re fast hands on keys in finding clever solutions to problems and iterating from there
- We have offices in Waltham, MA and Palo Alto, CA
- We are open to remote candidates for senior hires
- Work Sponsorship:We are not able to provide any type of visa sponsorship at this time including transfers and supporting OPT
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you.