At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. Our products and services that are powered by artificial intelligence cover the full stack of technologies and are completely automated. Dynatrace is actively growing our Pricing team to drive the business forward. In this high growth environment, you will have plenty of opportunity to grow and succeed.
The Data Science Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining pricing models, decision support tools, predictive models, and for pricing data and analysis. The right candidate for this high-impact role combines business know-how with a strong data science background to deliver products that fit and continuously drive better business results. If you are a highly motivated creative and technical problem solver with a desire to have an impact on top line revenue and pricing team growth, this is the opportunity for you.
Your role on the team
- Responsible for generating tangible value from data by building, helping to implement and maintain production predictive and prescriptive models and tools
- Take ownership of the full analytic lifecycle from sourcing and wrangling data to post-deployment maintenance
- Help set vision, prioritization and roadmap for pricing analytics initiatives within a fast-paced ambiguous technology environment
- Partner with sales, business systems, finance and sales operations teams to help modernize data infrastructure and process to best fit business needs
- Work cross-functionally to define, measure, and set up pricing-related metrics and on-demand reporting for pricing outcomes
- Continuously keep models fresh to ensure fit for today and for tomorrow
More About you
- Strong desire to lead, discover, innovate, problem solve and be responsible for team outcomes
- Pricing analytics expertise: demonstrated experience in building, deploying and supporting production pricing models that optimize business outcomes, preferably in B2B / SaaS Enterprise Software
- 4-7 years of progressive pricing or data science experience, preferably with success in a pre-MDM environment
- Expertise SAS and Python or other leading toolsets
- Strong knowledge of enterprise software/SaaS licensing usage reporting systems is a plus
- Genuine excitement and a real passion for analyzing large, complex data sets and transforming them into business insights and recommendations
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.