Are you a "data geek”? Do you have a passion to foster business growth through data? Want to be a part of an energetic and talented team of “technologist”? Then continue reading!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence for the enterprise cloud! We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI powered monitoring! Go beyond the standard, try our demo!
What you will be a part of:
Dynatrace has many functional layers from product to business development. Join the team that is driving how we do business at the global level through the leverage of data. This team enables Dynatrace to dynamically change our offerings, licenses, SKUs, and product integration process to ensure we are competitive, scalable and always ready to adapt to for customer success. Our product is continually improving through research and development, this team of “technologists” are no different by generating insights on how we have done business, and how we can continue to do better.
Why work at Dynatrace:
Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! With a flat hierarchy mindset, you are enabled to voice your opinions, take ownership, and drive your own success. You will get to work in the heart of Detroit, the next “tech-hub” of the US where you are provided with easy access parking to Ford Field. We have an open, casual office with a heavy sense of community, collaboration and fun. A few perks of our office and Dynatrace can be seen below and check out Dynatrace Life on Twitter and Instagram.
As a Data Science Lead, you will be a key driver on pricing, pricing models, decision support tools and more through the use of machine learning and predictive analytics. Own a very high impact through a combination of business know-how, strong data analysis, and use of emerging data technologies to drive strong business results. Empower the data and business teams, create a successful vision for the pricing and sales team and lead the future of business at Dynatrace through data insights.
- 5+ years of experience working on business impacting data through machine learning and predictive analytics
- Knowledge of SaaS Enterprise Software and B2B software pricing
- Experience with SAS and Python or similar tool-sets
- Experience with data cleansing, accuracy and profiling
- Experience with working with cross functional business teams
- Master’s degree in Data Science or related programs
What will make you stand out:
- Software development experience/education
- Machine learning evangelist
- Enjoy being creative and show a high-energy with a passion for winning
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with global teams
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Convinced that continuous delivery needs continuous feedback
Perks and Benefits:
- Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
- Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
- Barista-Quality coffees and teas provided
- Fresh fruit provided on Wednesdays
- Free snacks to keep you energized
- Subsidized drinks including sodas and energy drinks
- Continued education assistance and more
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.