Data Quality & Governance Solutions Architect at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:12 p.m. (EST) on Friday, February 11, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
As a Data Quality Architect, you will be in a unique position to define, develop and drive data quality standards, processes, and policies across the Technology department. At Thrasio we believe that quality is needed throughout the delivery lifecycle and our Data Quality Architect will play a key role in helping us to make that a reality. Join our technology team and help us take the next steps toward building a world-class quality organization.
What you'll do:
- Help to define, develop and drive data quality and test automation standards, processes, and policies
- Partner with leadership to communicate the data quality vision, roadmap, and implementation strategy
- Partner with Engineers to influence how to test, measure and monitor data quality
- Work across organizational boundaries to design and develop an internal data quality framework
- Develop and manage a tracking and reporting strategy for data quality issues
- Meet with stakeholders to understand data quality needs and create processes around gathering stakeholder requirements
- Provide technical leadership throughout the development life cycle with a focus on the delivery of data quality solutions.
- Lead technical discussions and build consensus among engineers
- Build relationships across technology to help create strategies that enable the teams to work together towards data quality goals
- Partner with leaders to cultivate a culture of quality within the cross-functional teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality work and adapt to new challenges
What you bring to the party:
- 3+ years of experience as a hands-on solution architect or lead data engineer
- 8+ years coding experience (Python, Java)
- Strong understanding of data governance concepts - metadata management, business glossary, data lineage, data quality, data governance workflows
- Hands-on implementation experience on data catalog tools such as Collibra/Informatica
- Experience in business process improvement and related quality initiatives
- Experience helping large, fast-growing software product organizations reach their quality goals
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience working for a company specializing in e-commerce or finance & acquisitions
- Experience working with a high-growth startup environment
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.