- You’ll contribute to the Kyruus vision and mission by assessing the quality of customer data and performing client configurations across a variety of projects within the Shared Services team.
- You’ll analyze customer data and perform necessary ingests related to such.
- You’ll own creating data mapping documents for each customer.
- You’ll be proactive in identifying when mapping files need to be updated, and successfully analyze and report out on relative updates for all products.
- You’ll have access to our client data FTPs, as well as use testing and production environments.
- You’ll write queries to perform data analyses and utilize your experience with data mapping, data processing pipelines and data quality assurance to write business rules.
- You’ll communicate with internal and external customers to help solve data quality issues.
- You’ll configure the client’s setup within the application.
- You’ll report to the Director, Shard Services, in our Shared Services department of the Delivery division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your data analysis, quality assurance, and configuration skills to:
- Analyze and provide recommendations on data quality between multiple data sets.
- Learn and write business rules according to our best practices to ensure clients’ data is well configured.
- Support Implementation Managers and work with Support and Engineering Teams to solve any data issues that surface.
- Proactively identify ways to use the tools we have available (Excel, SQL, Tableau) to solve unique data challenges.
- Skillfully piece together client workflow needs and data analysis to ensure correct configuration within the application.
- Effectively work with ancillary teams to conquer larger, complicated projects requiring data cleanup.
- Balance data support and configuration for multiple customer implementations at one time.
- Contribute and collaborate with various departments to create Master Mapping Templates for Speciality, Provider Types and Board Certifications for ingest.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You’ve completed a full data quality analysis for multiple projects.
- You’ve mastered our internal data management tools to build customer-specific configurations and business rules during implementation.
- You’re becoming familiar with the implementation and configuration processes and continue to collaborate with other teams in order to have a holistic view into what we deliver.
- You proactively identify ways to improve time to value for our customers.
- You’ve worked directly with customers to help resolve data issues.
Where You'll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Analyst role can move in a linear career path on the Shared Services team. The next step is Senior Analyst.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.