Data Protection Engineering Lead at Humana Studio_h
The Lead, Cyber Data Protection Management develops and executes security controls, defenses and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company email, data, e-commerce and web-based systems. The Lead, Cyber Data Protection Management works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead, Cyber Data Protection Management guides architects on embedding techniques like tagging, data anonymization while building or enhancing data solutions to ensure proper level of access and data classifications. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 or more years experience in information technology related role
- 3 or more years experience in Cyber Data Protection
- 2 or more years experience in supervisory or project leadership experience
- 2 or more years experiences with data management, data analytics, or data architecture
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer service personality and effective communication (both written and verbal), and documentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and organizational navigation skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Masters Degree in a Technical Field
- Security Certifications