Data Integrity Analyst at Wellframe (Greater Boston Area, MA or Remote)
| Greater Boston Area | Remote | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:23 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, May 12, 2022
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
We are looking for a detail orientated Data Integrity Analyst to join our Data & Analytics team. The successful candidate will test and assure the quality of our data, both member information in our systems and claims data received from our customers, as well as conducting data investigations prompted by customer or internal inquiries.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Assisting with data collection reporting and analysis of multiple claims data related projects.
- Performing data manipulation with tools like SQL and Looker.
- Assisting with preparing claims and system data reporting and meet operational needs.
- Responding to data requests from internal partners in a timely accurate and efficient manner.
- Conducting audits of data and monitor its integrity in order to improve data quality.
- Identifying and implementing technical solutions where efficiencies may be gained through automation.
- Working with Data & Analytics, Engineering and Product teams and vendors to address problems and enhance systems.
- Thinking creatively to automate enhance and improve data processing mechanism with help from other team members.
- Supporting and assisting other team members and managers to deliver accurate reports on time.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with big data for healthcare (medical claims and/or prescription claims)
- Expert in SQL and Excel
- Understand how relational databases work, and experience designing transformations, mappings, and working with reference tables
- Experience with visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Experience investigating data issues and working with a cross-functional team for problem resolution
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to document work, issues and communicate standards and requirements
Wellframe's remote-friendly culture means that we operate a hybrid office for employees in the Boston area, and also hire fully remotely across the country.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Read Full Job Description