Data Engineer/Senior Data Engineer at SessionM
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 10:13 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, December 5, 2019
We are looking to add a talented Data Engineer to our fast-growing Data Engineering team to help us build next-generation data ETL pipelines and warehousing solutions for our backend infrastructure. This role is best suited for someone passionate about technology, data, and providing solutions to enterprise-level, global customers!
- Architect, build and automate production ETL workflows for SessionM as well as key customers.
- Design, build, and automate data transformation pipelines for batch and streaming services and applications.
- Architect schemas and data warehousing solutions.
- 3+ years of relevant commercial work experience.
- Demonstrated professional experience with Python, Spark, Hive, SQL and AWS services.
- Strong oral and written presentation skills.
- Preferred degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar quantitative field. Advanced degree (i.e. MS in CS) is a plus.
What we’re offering you
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- A management team that empowers people
- Competitive compensation based on experience level
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts
Read Full Job Description