Data Engineering Manager at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
As Formlabs continues to grow, the importance of elevating our approach to data only becomes more clear. We’re searching for an energetic, solution-focused powerhouse to come in and set the strategy, direction, and operational processes for a new Business Intelligence/Data Analytics team.
If you are someone who is passionate about business intelligence and comfortable working in an agile environment please join us as our Data Engineering Manager.
- Reporting to the CIO, this role will assess the full technology stack of services needed in delivering data and analytic solutions, including operations management and automation
- Prepare and present findings and recommendations to key stakeholders and management to influence business to take action.
- Establish Formlabs’ data architecture and governance policies to deliver source-of-truth data products that are developed to meet business strategy objectives
- Train and mentor department data analysts to be self-supportive, providing them with the data and tools they need
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior executives by providing valuable insight on business intelligence and analytics best practices
- 5+ years of experience
- Great communicator with different audiences from individual contributors and managers to C-suite executives
- Expert in datasource management, and data refreshing techniques and tools
- Self-starter attitude, able to approach business problems proactively
- Advanced user of Business Intelligence Tools such as Tableau, Looker
- Supports and adheres to industry best practices in change management
- Strong project management skills, able to effectively direct the work of others.
- BS/BA, in Computer Science area, MS in Computer Science
- Experience with data scripting and development platforms (python, ruby, php, etc.)
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.