Data Engineer at SessionM, A Mastercard Company
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:51 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Are you passionate about technology and data? Are you the kind of person that sees a need for help and raises their hand? Do you value building high quality solutions as much as you value supporting your teammates and the problems they’re working on? If the answer is a resounding yes to those questions, then you will probably be a great fit at SessionM!
We are looking to add a talented Data Engineer to our fast-growing Data Engineering team to help us build next-generation data ETL pipelines and warehousing solutions for our backend infrastructure.
- Architect, build and automate production ETL workflows for the company.
- Design, build, and automate data transformation pipelines for batch and streaming services and applications.
- Architect schemas and data warehousing solutions for the company and our clients.
- Demonstrated professional experience with Python, Spark, SQL and AWS services, including EMR, Athena and Lambda
- Strong oral and written presentation skills.
- Preferred degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar quantitative field. Advanced degree (M.Sc/Ph.D.) is a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
What we’re offering you
- Competitive pay, equity and excellent benefits.
- Opportunity to get in early to build a world-class organization, shape the future of our team, our product, and our company.
- Excitement of working on our high-volume - 4 billion transactions/day - and high-performance - 50 ms service response times - platform for some of the most exciting brands – Coca-Cola, Air Canada, Chipotle, L’Oreal to name a few.
Read Full Job Description