Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand data content and business priorities.
- Design, build and maintain a scalable automated infrastructure for extraction, transformation and aggregation of data from various data sources.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate.
- Design, build and maintain tools and dashboards to upload and visualize key business metrics and KPIs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and regions.
- Keep yourself educated and educate others on data privacy laws and contractual obligations.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use data mining to extract information from data sets and identify interesting/unusual patterns, predict usage trends and system performance.
- Identify and recommend performance and cost-saving opportunities, as well as system notifications and warnings.
- Prepare reports and present them to business leaders and clients.
- Lead a data analytics team if you already are a senior contributor in this field.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications: Education: Bachelor's degree
Minimum Years of Work Experience:5+ years
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Working knowledge of Cloud Domains (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent coding abilities: Python, C/C++ and/or Java.
- Detailed-oriented mindset to make accurate conclusions and predictions.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional virtual teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively share findings with shareholders.
- Experience with AKS.
- Working understanding of MLOps.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques.
- Working understanding of ASR, NLP, Biometric and Security engines. More generally Virtual Assistant pipelines.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.