- Responsible for developing automated, scalable reporting and analytics solutions
- Analyze performance, identify internal & external trends from data, troubleshoot issues, identify new opportunities, and address ad hoc data requests.
- Coordinate research and analytic activities utilizing various data points (unstructured and structured) able to clean, massage, and organize the data
- Using multiple data sources, create reporting and performance monitoring tools and dashboards for end-users
- Partner with internal and external team members to design relevant data visualizations using Tableau and work with team members to build dashboards for data quality and analysis
- Ability to analyze and extract relevant information from large, complicated data sets of structured and unstructured data.
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required, both verbally and written.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, reporting tools, and structures to track key metrics
- Degree or experience in statistical analysis, computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related field
- 3+ years working with data (i.e., quantitative analysis experience, including handling, manipulating, and analyzing data and creating analytical reports)
- Advanced SQL skills for acquiring and transforming data
- Experience working with large datasets with strong technical skills (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Experience scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data
- Experience developing and operating large-scale data structures for business intelligence analytics using, data modeling, SQL
- Experience using Tableau to effectively visualize and demonstrate proposed user interface dashboard and scorecard solutions.
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics Experience working with Amplitude is an asset
- Experience with call center data and/or travel industry data is preferred