CareDash, a venture-backed startup located in Cambridge, MA, is America's fastest growing healthcare review website with over 1.5 million users each month. We launched in 2016 to address two troubling trends in the healthcare space: review sites catered to patients of a higher socioeconomic status and too many existing sites accepting financial compensation in exchange for the removal of negative reviews. Since 2016, we've built CareDash into the most transparent, accessible, and inclusive healthcare review site and have empowered millions of users to feel informed and confident making important decisions about their healthcare. Join our team and help us further our mission. Trusted reviews. Trusted care.
CareDash is looking for an entrepreneurial and highly motivated Analyst to join our dynamic Analytics team. Data is the foundation of our business and drives all efforts at CareDash including supporting cross-functional projects across marketing operations, healthcare analytics, and data engineering. Our Analyst positions offer a high level of autonomy and flexibility, and you will be encouraged to take ownership of your projects and find opportunities in which statistical analysis and modeling can be applied to improve the business.The goal of our Analytics team is to continually contribute to CareDash’s overall product development and business strategy. As such, you will support efforts such as:
User Acquisition and Traffic Optimization:
- Owning traffic acquisition and revenue generation in several areas: SEM, SEO, Social Media, Display, and Email;
- Collaborating with a team of account managers, data scientists, and engineers to deploy, report, and optimize marketing campaigns, such as eCPM;
- Performing statistical analysis and designing multivariate experiments on email templates, landing pages, and user interfaces to drive revenue and engagement; and
- Leveraging statistical analysis and machine learning techniques to deep-dive into our user base and build complex models to underpin performance and predict user behavior.
Data Engineering and Analytics Automation:
- Performing data collection, data scrubbing, and data preservation, while continuously optimizing and maintaining the scripts necessary for automation of these processes;
- Collaborating with marketing professionals, data scientists, and data engineers to develop infrastructure for efficient data querying; and
- Assisting with the development of dynamic reporting and visualizations that allow front-end users to easily access business insights.
- Performing large-scale healthcare analytics projects, such as our Open Payment work;
- Analyzing large data sets for trend analysis, market positioning, and user behavior analysis to set the strategic course of business development; and
- Putting data model prototypes into production.
- Please note: Masters students are not currently being considered for this position;
- Please note: We will reach out to undergrads who graduate in 2020 in early spring;
- Successful candidates will have a background in a quantitative field or significant equivalent experience. (We define quantitative field very broadly including, Research Psychology, Economics, Math, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, Biology, etc.);
- Experience in statistical methods and experimental design analysis;
- Demonstrated interest in data analysis;
- Experience with statistical packages and coding languages, preferably Python, SQL and/or R; and
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and strong communication skills.
- Interest in healthcare;
- Start-up experience; and
- Digital Marketing Experience.
At CareDash, we value the whole person and the nuances of unique experience, which is why we encourage potential applicants to apply even if they do not meet all criteria. We are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where people of all races, ethnicity, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations and physical abilities are welcomed, nurtured, and represented. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn, and understand that ability presents itself in many different ways.