CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing ten's of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
CrunchTime! is looking for a passionate, experienced Data Analyst to join our Product Strategy team. The ideal candidate for this position will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
* U.S. work authorization is required.
- Work with various teams (development, IT, client services) to collect data
- Use statistical methods to analyze and interpret data and generate useful business reports
- Use data to create models that depict usage trends in the customer base
- Work with management team to establish business needs
- Define new data collection and analysis processes
- Proven experience as a data analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases (especially Oracle/SQL), Google Analytics
- Knowledge of statistics and ability to use statistical methods and packages to analyze data
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organize, analyze, and share large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or Economics
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime! Employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday from top Boston restaurants.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring fine local craft brews.
- Generous employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer programs.