Are you an experienced Data Analyst looking for an opportunity to work on a global consumer brand across the entire business? Do you enjoy partnering across business groups to help answer questions and uncover insights? ASICS Digital is currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our Analytics team in Boston. This individual will work with a team of Analysts and Data Scientists responsible for delivering advanced analytics solutions and business intelligence. The analyst will work with key stakeholders to understand their data needs, analyze the data and deliver results by leveraging tools/technologies such as Tableau, Google BigQuery, Google Analytics, Snowflake, R and Python. This is an opportunity to work with massive amounts of global consumer data to uncover insights and guide our business across departments, channels and regions.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Drive data-backed “stories” with in-depth data analysis - drive key customer and company-level conclusions around areas of improvement, best practices, and program effectiveness.
- Develop a strong competency in the use of SQL and web analytics
- Design and develop customer-facing reports and dashboards in Tableau to visualize KPIs, key patterns and trends
- Daily data analysis and reporting, including presenting of findings to internal teams and/or stakeholders
What You've Done
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferred fields of study include: Business Administration, Finance, Statistics or similar related fields
- 1-2 years experience as a data analyst, with advanced degrees a consideration for years of experience
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools like Tableau and good knowledge of SQL
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.