Data Analyst in SQA at Akili Interactive Labs
The Data Analyst in SQA will analyze data from software usage throughout the development lifecycle to ensure that Akili delivers high quality experience to users, and has the data needed to continue to do so.
- Translate requirements and expected behaviors into scalable testing methodologies rooted in usage/telemetry data:
- Expand coverage of data-oriented test cases within the overall SQA testing portfolio
- Identify gaps in data capture needed to execute theses cases efficiently
- Develop, and partner with engineering to automate, repeatable analyses to execute these cases within development and testing cycles
- Investigate issues or anomalies in usage data to assess severity and ascertain causes
- Improve processes to monitor production data for unexpected or undesired behaviors of users or the software
- Work with analytics and data science teams to track and continuously validate assumptions used in downstream processing, and define processes to handle inconsistencies that arise
- 3+ years querying and analyzing with usage/telemetry data from consumer software (both web and mobile preferred, mobile game experience ideal)
- 2+ years developing test cases for consumer software (at least some relating directly to data-oriented validation)
- Highly proficient in SQL
- Proficient with Python/Pandas (preferred) or R for munging and investigating data sets
- Bonus: experience handling sensitive data (e.g. health care) within a compliance framework
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.