Data Analyst / Quantitative Data Analyst
Our analyst team gets to work on all aspects of our business, from optimizing user experience on the site to monetization in order to help grow our reach as a media company. We work with MySQL, Python, R, Excel, and more, though no prior knowledge of programming is required.
We're looking for analytical thinkers interested in scaling our business and using big data to give our users the best experience across our platform.
Come help us solve cool problems and grow the startup!
What we're looking for:
B.A./B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or another quantitative field
Ability to plan out a process and execute on it on a daily basis with an emphasis on achieving and measuring results
Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
General understanding of market segmentation, sizing and statistics
Experience with or desire to learn R, mySQL, Python, and more
Bonus points if you have:
Experience with email marketing (and SEM, SEO, display)
Experience with online advertising / marketing growth metrics
Things You'll Like About HopJump:
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
- You'll have a very clear understanding of how your work matters to the company.
- You'll find interesting new challenges every day on the forefront of online marketing.
- You'll be given the responsibility to have a big impact on and opportunities for leadership within our business from early on.
- You'll be part of a passionate team with broad skills and interests.
- We have fun! Frequent company outings, lunches, and parties.
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a relaxed work environment with plenty of perks.