Perch is creating the next generation Consumer Products company by becoming the first technology-based scale operator of top eCommerce microbrands. Microbrands selling through marketplaces like Amazon are already transforming global retail - Amazon’s 3rd party marketplace alone was $300B in 2020. Perch is disrupting and accelerating this space by acquiring great brands and making them even better. We look for successful, profitable businesses that sell top-ranked products with differentiated customer feedback. The Perch platform integrates those businesses into a scale operating company and accelerates the products to the next level of sales and profitability. We are a key resource for entrepreneurs who want liquidity and a key partner for Amazon and other retail channels by offering exceptional products, great customer service, and great value.
The Dynamic Pricing Data Analyst will support the development and operations of Perch’s pricing systems within the Growth team charged with scaling and maximizing profit from acquired brands.
- Partner with Growth team product managers, engineers, data scientists, and business leaders to advance the implementation and maintenance of dynamic pricing systems.
- Leverage statistical techniques and data analysis skills to design and execute pricing tests, creating clear visualizations that measure performance impact.
- Develop tools for business team counterparts to interact with and monitor pricing systems that ensure the success of the Perch brands.
- Identify new data assets, and work with product and engineering teams to set up robust data pipelines that result in improved economic modeling and pricing decisions.
- Build and adapt pricing logic for new markets and channels, unlocking value through scale.
- Support data scientists and economists by building new feature sets that reduce error and monitor model prediction.
- Develop deep expertise in the inputs that feed pricing logic and identify opportunities to improve accuracy.
You are an entrepreneurial, data-driven, and self-learning analyst who has experience building production quality data processes and using statistical techniques to understand what data says about business outcomes. You have leveraged python or R to support your analysis and have experimented with learning machine learning. You take pride in your ability to teach yourself new technical skills and seek out opportunities to apply those skills. Telling stories with data comes naturally to you and you jump at the opportunity to take action to capture business value based on hard data.
Perch is one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in Boston. Perch acquires and develops great eCommerce brands. We are backed by amazing investors (SoftBank, Spark Capital, Tectonic Ventures, and Boston Seed). Our team has deep expertise in eCommerce, technology, and M&A. We are disrupting one of the largest and most exciting spaces of eCommerce and are building an industry-shaping platform. Our aim is to have a workplace and company that positively impacts the lives of others, including our employees, their families, the entrepreneurs and vendors we work with, and our end customers.
Perch is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.What Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Means to Us
At Perch, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on our customers, teams, partners, and the community around us.
We believe we can maximize this impact by seeking out diverse experiences and perspectives and by promoting empathy and learning through allyship. We understand diversity is an engine that powers innovation and problem-solving. Our commitment to equity and inclusion fuels us to delight our customers. We trust that our shared success will come from building an organization where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, religions, abilities, ages, and backgrounds feel valued, celebrated, and empowered.
We know this vision requires continuous effort, and we are committed to putting in the work to ultimately reach our highest Perch.