Data Analyst: Catering Partners at ezCater
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
We are seeking an exceptional Data Analyst to join our Catering Partner Analytics team within the Data Science & Analytics group. You will be working closely with multiple stakeholders in marketing, sales, operations & finance to help make decisions to improve & optimize the supply side of ezCater’s rapidly-growing partner network.
What you’ll do:
- Support various Sales & Marketing teams by providing data and dashboards needed to monitor key metrics.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Finance to ensure alignment on data and measurement.
- Partner closely with Sales & Marketing leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales reps productivity.
- Work with the sales management to improve the performance of the sales organization through data insights.
Ideally you have:
- Strong analytical skills, be well organized, and be familiar with the usage of BI tools, scripting, and advanced SQL.
- 2-4 years in an analytics role.
- Analytically Minded: You're rigorous in taking a data driven approach to problem solving.
- Communicative: Be able to communicate your findings to others in actionable business terms (including presenting to large groups)
- Collaborative: You have demonstrated experience working with others and understand how to effectively help them meet their needs.
- A Proactive Learner: You might not know all the answers, but you understand how to do your own research and ask the right questions to get to what you need to know.
- Experienced with data manipulation and/or visualization (R & Python), basic knowledge of applied statistics. (Nice to have, not necessary)
What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in Downtown Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.