Customer Service Analytics, Team Lead at ezCater
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
We are seeking an exceptional, data-driven Team Lead to join our Customer Service Analytics team within the Data Science & Analytics team. You will manage a small team of Data Analysts, as well as be a hands-on contributor. You will be involved in working with multiple stakeholders in customer service to help making decisions on improving the efficiency and capacity of the entire customer service team. As well, you will be involved with stakeholders in product and engineering in analyzing product usage, and recommending changes needed to improve the efficiency of our agents.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a small team of analysts focused on customer service
- Work closely with customer service, product, and engineering stakeholders to support their initiatives and drive results.
- Build out and manage the Customer Service analytics roadmap
- Build out and manage the data model for all customer service touches and interactions
- Determine, with relevant stakeholders, the necessary top-level KPIs for our customer service team.
- Develop, with relevant stakeholders, the forecasting methodology for our future staffing needs in the customer service team.
- Be hands-on, and analyze data from our home-grown customer service platform
- Be customer service’s trusted advisor and data expert.
Ideally you have:
- A results-oriented attitude which thrives on data and measurement.
- 3 – 5 years of analytics experience.
- Proficiency with SQL.
- Experience with team management, roadmapping, prioritization, and stakeholder management.
- Strong problem solving skills with a pragmatic approach to addressing challenges.
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a very fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with customer service.
- Proficiency with a statistical programming environment (e.g. R, Python)
What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in Downtown Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.