Contact Center Analyst (home office / remote / work from home eligible)
The Contact Center Analyst will support the operation of the Contact center by understanding and documenting business needs for the routing and management of member and provider calls to the company. This person will support routing design, testing, analysis of new and existing capabilities, integration of third party applications to the contact center, and generally ensure the effective and highly reliable performance of the contact center infrastructure in meeting the business’ goals and objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Conduct business process analysis and requirements gathering sessions
· Develop user stories and functional requirement specifications for consolidated Contact Center web applications
· Assist in method definition for API integration to third party applications
· Clearly communicate with clients and project teams via email and conference calls
· Coordinate product deployments and write release communications
· Ensure collaborative outcomes by establishing and promoting strong client partnerships
· Work collaboratively with PMO, Design, IT, Development, QA, and Business Analysis teams
· Develop and drive QA/UAT testing
· Responsible for the successful definition, testing, management, and launch of Contact Center infrastructure upgrades, changes, and new features
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Marketing. Other disciplines or experience substitutions maybe considered.
3-4 years of experience in a BA role with increasing responsibility
Has written user stories
Experience with Call Center or Contact Center Software, including Avaya products, IVRs, sentiment analysis systems, etc.
Integration experience with third party applications
Requirements gathering, data modeling, API integration, and specifications for new web applications
Relational databases and SQL query tools. Specific experience with Contact Center specific data tools like Oracle EOM.
QA use cases, QA testing, and Bug Tracking tools
Software Project Management
Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word is a must