Compensation Analyst at EverQuote
We are excited to be seeking an Compensation Analyst to join our growing Finance team. The Compensation Analyst will serve as a business partner and advisor to key stakeholders throughout the company on all performance, incentive, bonus, and sales compensation related matters and will assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation plans. This is a high growth role, allowing for the opportunity to bring your expertise to various strategic projects and initiatives within EverQuote.
- Compensation Plan Design - Partner with business leaders in the design, development and implementation of incentive compensation plans to align incentives with business goals and outcomes.
- Compensation Plan Administration - Manage the monthly/quarterly/annual commission process for our Agency, Sales & CS teams, ensuring commission calculations are accurate and comply with the plan, managing exception requests versus policy.
- Reporting & Analysis - Analyze trends in commission and compensation payouts and make recommendations to improve plan design to better align incentives with business objectives. Generate standard and ad hoc reporting and analysis on commission payments, commission plan effectiveness, sales rep performance, and quota attainment.
- Communication - Work closely with leadership and key stakeholders to ensure team members understand compensation plans, are aware of their progress to targets, and have the tools to achieve results.
- Customer Service & Support - Provide exceptional customer service and support to all internal and external stakeholders by providing expertise and guidance on all commission and bonus related questions.
- Month-end Close - Support accounting during the month-end close process by providing updates on commission earnings and payments by team during the month/quarter.
- 2+ years experience as a compensation analyst, specifically working on complex projects
- Comfortable using data for decision making and working with large datasets
- Proficient with Excel; experience with Tableau and Salesforce is a bonus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; able to navigate complex tasks successfully and without errors
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable with Executive level interaction
- The ability to think strategically and grasp business concepts and complexities
- Prior experience working with compensation a plus, but not required
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.