We're on a mission to transform global workplace communication, and we need your help. How do you prefer to collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for managing the compensation functions by collaborating cross-functionally with all departments and business leaders. The Compensation Analyst plans, develops and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures to be responsive to the company's goals and competitive practices. This position is also responsible for ensuring through audits, legal reports and personal interactions that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
This role will require a high attention to detail, superior communication, and strong time management skills. The ability to identify, analyze, and solve business problems in both a high performing cross-functional team environment and independently are beneficial traits for this position.
- Design and manage compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan
- Provide advice to corporate staff on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs
- Ensure that the company's pay scale complies with changing state and federal laws and regulations
- Work with managers and HR Business Partners to help develop promotion and retention strategies for existing employees
- Participate, conduct and/or purchase exempt and nonexempt salary surveys and benchmarking to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved
- Design and implement equity plans
- Effectively communicate and educate employees at all levels of the organization on compensation programs
- Keep apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Human Resources Management, or a related field
- Previous experience supporting compensation programs for multi-location international organizations
- Experience managing incentive, stock option, benchmarking and survey data, sales compensation design, and bonus plan design and administration
- 5+ years experience of progressively responsible experience in compensation management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and analytical skills