Command Center Analyst (Includes Weekend Shift) at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
This is your chance to participate in the growth of GrubHub’s Workforce Management Command Center team by lending your skills and experiences. We’re looking for someone who has strong attention to detail, is naturally curious, and ready to dive into our operation. As a Command Center Analyst you’ll help build and execute processes that are necessary to support the entire Care Department. We’re very protective of our collaborative culture where work and fun intersect, so you must lead by example. It’s also important that you’re self-motivated and have a strong ability to multitask. Oh, and of course it goes without saying that providing stellar customer service is a must. Each shift will include working both Saturday and Sunday.
- Monitors performance across all channels (calls, chats, tickets, etc.) in real time to ensure service targets are achieved for our diners, drivers, and restaurants
- Communicates cross functionally throughout the organization providing timely feedback to leaders on performance
- Makes updates to employee’s schedules ensuring team member needs are met in balance with business needs
- Supports resolution of technical issues for our internal teams and vendors
- Engages in our escalation process acting as a liaison between the business and technology team
- Shifts employee focus by realigning tasks and responsibilities based on identified needs
- Takes ownership to ensure appropriate staffing is in place for internal and partner based teams
- Identifies and communicates trends and opportunities within the Care organization
- Acts as a subject matter expert guiding peers and business partners on workforce management tools and techniques
What You Bring to the Table
- Associate’s Degree or 2+ years of equivalent, relevant, industry experience in data entry, analysis, and collaboration
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on intraday activities and results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Champion of change; responds to change in a positive way, anticipating change and planning accordingly
- Experience with Verint, or other workforce management systems, preferred
- Demonstrates an ability to multitask
- Able to use technology effectively (contact delivery software, Google suite, Microsoft suite, etc.)
- Collaborates effectively by influencing without direct authority to build strong relationships
- Acts resourcefully to solve problems
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]