Cloud Solutions Engineer, Azure at DataRobot
DataRobot is seeking passionate Cloud Solutions Engineers to help us continue to build the best platform to enable the AI driven enterprise. Successful candidates will have a deep understanding of the cloud provider’s ML and Analytics solutions and hands on experience implementing solutions with them. The Cloud Solutions Engineer is also an experienced Python developer who will extend the DataRobot platform to enable seamless integrations.Responsibilities
- Identify, design, and develop Cloud-based integration solutions in close cooperation with multiple teams across DataRobot R&D. The Solutions Engineer is an expert in the Azure's cloud platform capabilities and is able to help DataRobot create compelling integrations.
- The Solutions Engineer will often need other teams to develop aspects of the solution and must be able to communicate requirements and advocate for designs to be implemented by others.
- Develop backend systems for machine learning solutions
- Experience implementing production solutions based on ML and Analytics tools within Azure
- Strong Python
- Cloud systems architecture and design
- Several years experience developing software solutions on cross-functional teams
- Understanding of machine learning concepts
- Software architecture and design experience