Clinical Research Project Analyst (Remote) at Veeva
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:53 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, January 29, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The (Customer Success Manager (CSM), Site Solutions will be responsible for increasing the adoption and expansion of SiteVault Free. The CSM will provide consultation to customers that are strategic, data-driven, relationship-oriented, and technical while also contributing to the overall Site Solutions team at Veeva.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Strategic Consultation: Partner with research sites to make them committed advocates of SiteVault Free and active, engaged customers/ Support sites with low expansion and/or adoption by highlighting and increasing the value that SiteVault Free provides their organization/ Support the long-term success of more complex sites as they work to implement SiteVault Free across multiple areas within their organization
- Data-Driven Consultation: Onboard new SiteVault Free customers/ Identify key SiteVault metrics to track successful usage over time for various research site types (often with unique needs)/ Develop and implement adoption and expansion plans for sites in order to proactively ensure and measure their continued success with SiteVault Free
- Relationship-Oriented Consultation: Earn the trust and respect of research sites in order to promote transparent communication and gain a clear understanding of their challenges and goals/ Build relationships with low adopting SiteVault Free sites and work to provide them with more value/ Schedule routine check-ins to support a successful transition for key SiteVault Free to SiteVault Enterprise customers when appropriate/ Support the success of SiteVault user communities
- Technical Consultation: Possess a strong technical understanding of SiteVault Free/ Understand and articulate the benefits of available configurations in SiteVault Enterprise/ Connect the specific challenges research sites face with clear solutions in SiteVault Free through product demonstrations whenever possible/ Stay abreast of evolving features in SiteVault Free and identify their value to customers overall as well as to individual customers
- Dedicated Team-Player: Support and communicate with sales team regarding potential Enterprise customers/ Provide insight to the product team on behalf of SiteVault Free customers/ Support marketing with messaging and engagement for research sites/ Work closely with training and support to ensure SiteVault Free customers’ needs are met
- 2+ years of experience working at a clinical research site in the US
- See technology as playing a pivotal role in solving the many challenges research sites face today
- Understand and have awareness of clinical research regulatory processes at research sites
- Possess strong communication, public speaking, organizational, interpersonal, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with using, implementing and/or managing an electronic regulatory system at a clinical research site
- Experience with using, implementing and/or managing a clinical trial management system at a clinical research site
- Experience with tracking operational data to drive decision-making, inform process and identify priorities
- Experience managing clinical research teams
- Experience as a user across a broad range of clinical research technology applications
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]