Business Systems Analyst
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
CarGurus is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join the Enterprise Applications team in its Cambridge office. The Enterprise Application team is responsible for the implementation, support and enhancement of internal systems and processes across the organization. We work closely with finance team and gain a deep understanding of how each one functions to ensure they have the appropriate tools and processes to focus on their core competencies. Our primary goal with this position is to recruit a highly motivated individual with proven experience directly supporting a Finance Team. This person will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of financials systems.
Who You Are:
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new functionality based on evolving business needs
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards, and maintain proper system access for user roles
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to end users, including training
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc
- Responsible for following change management and release process of systems
- Partner with Finance stakeholders to develop a clear understanding of business processes and how to best utilize our Finance ERP system to meet business needs
- Complete system administration / configuration to support Finance processes
- Conduct QA and/or user acceptance testing to mitigate risks associated with implementation, and documents all changes
- Continuously find ways to improve processes, execution, and delivery by staying informed on system enhancements, product road maps, market developments and best practices
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of functionality, customization and integrations.
What We Do:
- 2-5 years of experience supporting Enterprise-level financial systems, preferably cloud solutions.
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Team player that is eager to learn and grow with the team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated with the ability to be a proactive problem solver
- Experience implementing Enterprise ERP systems a plus
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.