Business Systems Analyst - Workday
HubSpot’s Business Enablement team is responsible for building and supporting the systems used to run and grow our dynamic business. We focus on high-impact, large, cross-functional projects that improve our most important metrics or fundamentally change the way we operate. In this role you will collaborate with system owners, product managers, engineers, users and business leaders to continuously improve our business processes and the systems that underpin them.
You will join a small team chartered with enabling our employee lifecycle systems to be as intuitive, delightful, automated, and resilient as our users expect them to be. By “employee lifecycle systems,” we’re referring to the tools used to run our people operations (recruiting, onboarding, performance management, etc) as well as the tools that help HubSpot employees do their best work.
A few of the key third party employee lifecycle tools we use today include Greenhouse (recruiting applicant tracking system), Workday (human resources information system), Okta (single sign-on) and Looker (business intelligence platform). While we use the best third party tools on the market, we are inclined to build our own apps when we know we can do it better.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Become an authority on all things people operations and specifically Workday
- Plan, coordinate, and communicate to deliver impactful cross-team projects
- Analyze problems to find the best available solution
- Translate business requirements into system designs
- Configure, test, and implement customized solutions on our third party applications
- Spec, build, and monitor system integrations
- Evaluate potential new vendors
- Relentlessly focus on quality - quality of data, performance, user experience, etc
- Obsess over data and data models
- Operate under pressure- it comes with the territory when you’re in the middle of every major strategic initiative we have
- Be an extraordinary collaborator
We are looking for people who:
- Like solving hard problems
- Become energized in dynamic situations
- Want to work with remarkable peers
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.