Business Systems Analyst – Mulesoft Engineer at Thrasio (Greater Boston Area, MA)
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:26 p.m. (EST) on Monday, April 11, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
We’re implementing MuleSoft as our enterprise middleware and are looking for a highly motivated team player ready to play a key role of Enterprise Systems Manager – Integrations Architect on the project and within our Enterprise Systems team. The position reporting into the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems, will be responsible for designing, architecting, implementing, and supporting system integration solutions using MuleSoft and other iPaaS technologies. This role will play a critical lead in helping define and implement the Enterprise Systems integration strategy and vision.
What You'll Do
- Hands-on lifecycle responsibility for designing, building, testing and supporting integrations of the Enterprise Systems portfolio (including but not limited to Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite and Lever) with Amazon Seller Central, eCommerce marketplaces (eBay, Walmart, Shopify) and Supply Chain / Logistics providers (3PLs - XPO, Ware2Go and Deliverr) using MuleSoft and other IPaaS technologies.
- Act as solution architect by partnering with key internal business and external stakeholders to proactively identify opportunities for automation and drive the integration architecture and roadmap. Analyze the Thrasio environment to detect critical architecture / design deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Effectively collaborate with other Enterprise Systems team members and Engineering teams to align work efforts and develop/execute tactical plans. Engage with the broader architecture community to provide input into strategies and standards and to ensure solution reuse to eliminate redundancy.
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures.
- Oversee the Change Management (weekly change request process for MuleSoft Production migration) and Release Management (working with business leads on development sprints for issues / enhancements) processes for MuleSoft.
- Participate in recurring SOX audits of in scope MuleSoft integrations on an as needed basis.
- Assist the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems to build out the team and implement the right application development / support model.
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, 7+ years of experience working at a hyper-growth global e-Commerce company, top consulting firm or organization implementing and supporting any of the following: MuleSoft or other IPaaS technologies (Dell Boomi, Workato, etc.), Salesforce.com API, NetSuite, Workday (Studio, Core Connectors, EIB and XSLT), EDI and AWS S3.
- Hands-on knowledge in architecting and developing with SOAP / REST web services, open API development, design patterns and J2EE based web applications.
- Experience building integration solutions with Enterprise Systems such as Workday HCM, Salesforce and NetSuite.
- Proficient in the Agile SDLC development using Atlassian Jira sprint development / deployment.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts and practices, including design-time and run-time governance, business process management (BPM) and event driven architecture.
- Experience troubleshooting, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details to business audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and decision-making skills. A strategic, long-term thinker: As we evolve our processes to support our growth, we want to look beyond short-term fixes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong customer service orientation: This role will constantly be communicating concerns, changes, processes, and explanations across a wide spectrum of stakeholders and users.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally team members and teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech and customer obsessed environment with a diverse set of stakeholders in multiple geographic locations. You are able to work well under pressure with limited direction and are comfortable with change.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature; be ready to wear many hats. We’re a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on work that will make our entire organization successful.
Not sure you check every box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.