Ahead of the Curve. No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients. Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
The Business Process Consultant owns overall service delivery and growth of our roadside program for the agents of a leading auto insurer within an assigned area/region (zone). Responsible for building and managing the relationship with all agents and accountable for the quality, growth, and engagement of the zone. Utilizes sales and relationship management skills to deliver the Agero value proposition to new and existing agents. Tracks and analyzes reports and trends to identify service challenges and opportunities for agents to grow their business based on high quality service events. Performs root-cause analysis to identify gaps and drive improvements across all key metrics. Works closely with operations teams to ensure teams actions are aligned with client specific needs. Partners with Product team to align on key initiatives and implementations. Develops strong relationships and fosters key partnerships with service providers, including brokering relationships with agents to introduce service providers to Agero or make enhance business for existing service provider relationships based on an agent recommendation.
About the Day to Day:
- Accountable for the overall quality, growth, and engagement within the zone.
- Owns the relationship with all agents of leading auto insurer in the zone.
- Conducts regular on-location visits with agents to review performance
- Delivers the Agero value-proposition to new and existing agents
- Serve as advocate/voice of agents within Agero, and the advocate/voice of Agero within the agent community for said carrier
- Performs root-cause analysis to identify gaps and drive improvements across all key metrics
- Anticipates area needs then explores and facilitates opportunities for service delivery and growth opportunities within assigned zones.
- Facilitates reviews with agents, attends agent conferences, performs fieldwork and attends trade shows to build and maintain company's market presence. Establishes strong working relationships with these constituents.
- Assists in developing on-boarding for agents in assigned area/region, as well as offers outreach to service providers on behalf of agents, working closely with the network performance manager(s) in assigned zone.
- Builds and maintains strong and collaborative cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in field management or account management roles.
- Experience managing relationships with external customers is a must.
- Previous service experience in the insurance or automotive industry is a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication and relationship building skills are a requirement.