Business Operations Analyst
Come join the LevelUp team in Boston to help build the next-generation growth engine for restaurants, connecting restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. And now as part of the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, LevelUp—together with Grubhub—is on the front lines creating an even more complete solution for restaurants.
We take pride in our inclusive and collaborative team atmosphere that encourages constant learning and growth, and empowers our employees to use their unique strengths and perspectives to make the biggest impact possible. And if we can have some fun, eat tons of food and win the Boston Business Journal’s #1 Best Place to Work Award (which we did twice!) along the way, even better. If you’re looking for a diverse, creative, hard-working team to solve exciting new problems with - look no further!
The LevelUp platform enables national brands (e.g. Pret A Manger, Potbelly) to engage their customers via a sophisticated campaign engine while enabling those customers to order and pay using their mobile devices. This role blends significant client facing responsibilities and also requires partnering with internal teams, specifically Account Management and Sales, to maximize customer experience and growth on the LevelUp platform while ensuring the highest levels of financial integrity. Given the deeply financial nature of LevelUp as a product, this position will provide full time focus on onboarding, educating, and supporting our rapidly growing client base by addressing a broad range of financial and accounting inquiries. Responsibilities start with pre-sales support and run through launch coordination and continuing operations. The ideal candidate blends an outstanding set of client focused delivery skills with a passion for implementing deeply scalable internal processes to ensure client success.
- Support the full client financial life cycle from onboarding to platform maturity as the subject matter expert on a deeply financial product
- Flexibly support large client launches and incorporate that experiential learning into continuously evolving and improving internal processes
- Collaborate with other internal teams proactively to identify and solve client issues and recommend feature enhancements
- Engage client leadership from the C-suite and founders to staff accountants to provide crucial and impactful information
- Identify and monitor key metrics to accelerate client adoption and highlight attention areas at both the client and systematic level
- Manage systematic billing to ensure the process is timely and accurate
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in high tech environment (fintech, financial services, or consulting are a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, operations, or even history from a reputable university
- An unwavering attention to detail, the ability to deliver a timely and accurate product, and the aptitude to strike a balance between the two
- Excellent communication skills – attentive listener who is capable of understanding diverse client requests and translate those into appropriate, reusable solutions
- Corporate athlete – a highly versatile thinker who can assimilate knowledge and understanding across different products, technologies, disciplines etc.
- Flexible and resourceful – thrives in a dynamic environment where new challenges are everyday occurrences and the answers aren’t always in the handbook
- Aptitude and/or desire to utilize reporting technology (e.g. SQL, dashboarding) to satisfy client requirements and improve business processes
- Proven ability to work across departments to solve problems and achieve both internal and external results
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, and a Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with strong company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Charitable Matching Program
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, karaoke, and game nights
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning, and cross-department connections
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
LevelUp, a Grubhub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone.
Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhub’s portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen.
LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.