Klaviyo is looking for a Business Intelligence Manager/Senior Manager to join our growing team. This person will be a key player in analytics and reporting across Klaviyo. They will use advanced analytics, modeling, SQL queries and visualization tools to drive business impact and understanding for all departments. They will manage a team of analysts, and develop their skills and growth.
How You'll Make a Difference
- This is a cross functional role that requires knowledge of how to frame business problems, create datasets, synthesize results, design compelling visualization and make recommendations to the executive team and other leaders in various departments.
- Implement processes to improve operational efficiency in a rapid growing environment.
- Create analysis frameworks and project methodologies to effectively answer strategic questions.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting, dashboards and analysis on key business metrics and challenges.
- Interact with customer success, support, product, engineering, sales, and marketing functions.
- Perform hypothesis testing and causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends.
- Contribute to development of models around predictive recommendations, marketing attribution, financial forecasts, etc to support the best decision making within the organization.
Who You Are
You are quantitative and curious. You enjoy understanding cause and effect in various business situations. You enjoy finding creative technical solutions to hard problems and are structured in your thinking. You are passionate about coaching analysts and helping them to thrive.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, data science, statistics, economics or quantitative background
- 10+ years of experience with 1+ years of managing and leading a team of at least 5 analysts
- Analytical experience with data and data modeling concepts
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (Redshift, Snowflake preferred)
- Hands on experience with BI Visualization Tools (Tableau preferred)
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner. Art of telling a story with data.
- Preference for experience with statistical packages (e.g. R, Python, Stata, MATLAB, etc.).
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.