- You’ll contribute to the Kyruus vision and mission by contributing to a variety of projects within the Analytics team.
Ownership: As a Business Intelligence Analyst on Kyruus’ Analytics team, you will:
- Use your 1-3 years of relevant experience to create reports and front end visualizations in standard business intelligence tools.
- Write complex SQL in support of analyses and customer data extracts.
- Produce customer facing and internal technical documentation.
- Support the implementation of the PM Analytics product.
- Help with Analytics ticket triage, organization, and writing.
- This role will report to the Director of Data Analytics.
Respect: You’ll use your business intelligence and data analysis skills to:
- Work directly with the development of our PM Analytics product. You’ll work on projects that enhance our product and address product feedback from our customers.
- Help Kyruuvians in other departments (from Support to Marketing) answer questions with analytics.
- Build data extracts that are used by our customers and partners.
- Help with product quality assurance and deployments.
- Support our Implementation teams as they stand up new Kyruus customers.
- Develop product and technical documentation that will be used by our customers and Kyruuvians to get more out of analytics.
- Help with the Analytics team planning process, including creating user stories, triaging tickets, and helping to organize sprints
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You are learning - a lot. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from the entire Analytics team.
- You are taking on increasingly complex tasks and independent projects.
- You are building good relationships with team members across Kyruus and helping them be successful using Analytics information.
- Kyruuvians in the Business Intelligence Analyst role can move in a more linear career path within the Analytics Team. The next step is Business Intelligence Engineer.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.