Business Intelligence Analyst
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We are seeking an energetic, dedicated, data-driven Business Intelligence Analyst that will take a proactive problem-solving approach to inform decisions and process improvements across the organization. The Business Intelligence Analyst will work with key stakeholders across the company to analyze data, in Domo and other BI platforms, that will drive insights, engagement, effectiveness, and efficiencies across all functions of the organization (sales, marketing, success, product). Output and analyses will directly inform the Senior Management Team. The ideal candidate will be confident delivering the information obtained by analyzing data and developing rich datasets and dashboards.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Generate dashboards and cards within Domo that track metrics across all levels of the organization.
- Partner with functional leaders to understand their business needs and the data sets required to support them. Integrate with their teams to establish strong professional relationships.
- Utilize Domo to create data sets that aggregate data from different sources with the goal of creating a full picture of the health and engagement of our client base.
- Build complex data structures by extracting data from disparate sources, and transforming data as needed to support analyses that provide useful insight to key stakeholders.
- Examine existing processes and make recommendations to better enhance PI’s data structure, hygiene, and health across multiple systems.
- Create a unified and integrated view of our organization’s data that is aligned with our objectives and goals.
- Define and evolve cohort classification and assess how well lead generation, sales, product releases, onboarding programs, and other initiatives are impacting cohorts over time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred; experience working as an Analyst or comparative role where data was used to facilitate business decisions.
- Comfortable working with data sets, data transformation, and building cards within Business Intelligence platforms like Wave, Tableau or Domo.
- Comfortable presenting data visually that is informative, insightful, and easy to understand.
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data; summarize findings and develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is proactive and able to prioritize multiple projects involving various end-users by meeting deadlines and proactively communicating status updates.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, from end-users to Senior Management
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Energetic, self-driven, hyper-focused and career-oriented
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinkers
- Quick and eager to learn
- Comfortable working with end-users to gather requirements and build technical solutions from concept to implementation.
- Adept at presenting data insights visually to all stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong understanding of data structures and the tools utilized to combine and transform data.
- Previous exposure to business intelligence/analytics tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This role will be located in our Westwood, MA office.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.