Business Intelligence Analyst
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Business Intelligence Analyst will play an integral role in our budding Business Intelligence team. This person will help build the platform that fosters thousands of data driven-decisions at Toast. We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic candidate with experience analyzing datasets of various sizes and levels of cleanliness.
About the roll*:
- Build automated tools and scripts to contribute to our data warehouse and generate insights that will allow Toasters to quickly and accurately see how our products and processes are performing.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Looker (LookML) and Snowflake
- Drive complex statistical modeling development, enhancement, and maintenance around all aspects of the business including credit card processing, sales pipeline, product data from our restaurant customers (billions of rows), and more
- Partner with key stakeholders and business leaders to provide support and recommendations across various Toast departments, including: Sales, Marketing, Support, Finance, Product, and Services
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field; 1-4 years experience in BI, Data Analytics, and/or similar
- Experience with SQL and Python (Pandas, NumPy, etc)
- Ability to analyze huge volumes of data and present concise and clear recommendations of results to stakeholders in different departments
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Work experience in a high growth tech or SaaS company
- Experience with Snowflake, Python Luigi ETL, Agile and/or Machine Learning
- Background building interactive dashboards in a tool such as Looker, Tableau, Domo, SiSense, etc
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Salesforce