Business Intelligence Analyst, Sales at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling our customers’ success—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for an expert Sales Intelligence Analyst to join the LiveRamp Sales Intelligence team. This role is a critical position as we grow both in scale and breadth of offering, they will be a critical partner to our leadership and the sales teams, helping to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer intelligence program, supporting our retention and growth imperatives. The right candidates will have deep technical skills to complement their analytical experience and business acumen. They will be innovative, independent, and excited about having a big impact through building tools and leveraging data to drive insights.
- Own the construction and communication of Sales and Customer intelligence using our data warehouse and Tableau as the primary distribution platform.
- Lead projects through all phases including identifying user requirements, understanding business processes, technical design & implementation, and final delivery and refinement with stakeholders
- Build, maintain and report on sales metrics to clearly connect sales objectives, outcomes and activities to company objectives & OKRs.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc metric analysis for the Sales Leadership Team to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers and sales team performance.
- Turn raw data into valuable insights to help LiveRamp grow and compete globally.
- Interpret and analyse data from multiple sources in multiple formats with an ability to understand, quantify and improve overall data quality.
- Drive data quality, process and automation activities that improve process efficiencies for surfacing and interpreting end to end customer data.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and an ability to communicate findings to business leaders in a way that can influence how we approach business challenges.
- Make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable for our customer facing teams.
- Provide critical business insight to business partners based on business acumen and data analysis, be able to identify issues and recommend action plans.
Your team will:
Through a combination of business process improvements and collating data from multiple sources, the Sales Intelligence team is defining and building out core analytics to drive sales effectiveness and improvement, including projects around Go-To-Market (GTM) initiatives, churn, sales productivity, rep ramping, Total Addressable Market (TAM), global expansion, product attachment rates, pipeline forecasts, and more! Many of these projects will be foundational to support the growth of LiveRamp over the next 10-15 years.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analysis & Visualization type roles
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com and or CRM experience specific to analytics, training, and adoption
- Advanced expertise in SQL
- At least 2 years experience working directly with Sales & Executive Teams translating data into insights and improvements
- Turns complex data into actionable deliverables and messages.
- Experience working with XML and Data Modeling
- Strong competency with Excel, business models, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- BS in Mathematics or related science discipline
- Must thrive on moving fast, delivering big ideas and enabling change
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies.
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask are critical
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Sales Operations or AdTech experience
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Snaplogic and/or Fivetran
- Experience with Jupyter or Colab notebooks
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: Work in the heart of San Francisco, CA
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.