Do you want to work in a growing company that invests in its employees more than the average company? Punchbowl, the gold standard in online invitations, provides a fun, casual, and innovative environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
Some Punchbowl Perks:
- Flexible, semi-remote work option
- 100% healthcare coverage
- A collaborative, open-office environment without the Boston commute
- Roxxee, our very sweet office dog
- Volunteer outings, Friday afternoon beer breaks, and plenty of Big League Chew
- A start-up environment where you’ll learn a lot and get your hands dirty
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in Framingham. The ideal candidate loves numbers, is very strong with Excel, and has excellent written and verbal communication skills. Please note we are hoping to hire in early 2020.
- Analyze data to provide metrics and performance reports for weekly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Assist with month-end closing procedures, including preparing journal entries and account reconciliation.
- Enforce operating procedures for all vital finance and accounting functions.
- Manage customer invoicing, Accounts Receivable, and collections.
- Act as the central point person for internal reporting around key business metrics and financials.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Excel, QuickBooks, and Google Analytics
- Self-driven, independent, and detail- and deadline-oriented
- High-level of comfort with quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Proven project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Persuasive communication skills and excellent written skills
- Adaptable and love working in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and passion with readiness to join a small company
- Bachelor's degree with strong GPA