Mimecast is a global leader in unified email management, offering cloud services for email security, continuity and archiving. The Analytics team at Mimecast is an exciting blend of business, data, and technology. Using a high-powered technology stack that includes Tableau, Alteryx and Salesforce, the Analytics team designs and develops enterprise-wide reporting, visualization and analytic solutions. We turn raw data into actionable insight and enable our stakeholders to make smarter, data-driven decisions. This individual will be part of a fast-paced, team-centric environment committed to delivering strategic and operational insight to key business executives and decision makers across the organization.
At their core, business analysts at Mimecast are strong in quantitative data analysis, but also want to balance that with their interest in business. The analytics stands at the intersection of the business and technology; and standing at this intersection provides a premier opportunity to further develop your career in data and analytics while be exposed to many aspects of the business.
- Work with internal customers and business operations resources to coordinate BI development efforts
- Develop smart, compelling dashboards and reports to track KPI’s, identify trends, and monitor the business
- Present information clearly so that insights can be used to help drive business strategy and technology projects
- Break down high-level business problems into specific questions which can then be answered through data-driven analysis
Lead requirements gathering sessions and effectively develop and communicate solutions to solve these complex business problems
Requirements for this position include strong expertise in requirements gathering, database/systems, and creation of cutting edge Tableau visualizations. Qualified candidate must be able to deliver on multiple projects over multiple timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years Business Analyst experience
- 1-2 years report and dashboard development experience using Tableau (or similar BI tools)
- Hands-on experience working with CRM, CMS and Marketing Automation systems
- Whip smart, proactive, go-getter who thrives in a team environment
- Stellar communication skills: You’re articulate and concise – both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to identify problems and drive solutions
- Project management experience with proven ability to drive results
- Previous experience working in high-tech for a Sales/Marketing Operations team
- Salesforce.com experience a plus!
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.