Business Analyst, Supply Chain Systems
Chewy is looking for a Business Analyst – Supply Chain Systems to join our IT Team based in Boston, MA. The BA Analyst will provide business analysis, solutions, design, configuration; and production support to the Supply Chain department. This role will partner with Chewy’s Supply Chain organization to create and implement value added solutions that will support the explosive growth and long term success of Chewy. The ideal candidate will provide a strong mix of supply chain business process knowledge including forecasting, planning, inventory management and execution, functional knowledge of supply chain and/or ERP systems, and technical knowledge of underlying system data structures and processes.
What you'll do:
- Requirements Analysis and Discovery
- Test design, organization, and planning
- Developing simulations for test environments
- Documenting processes and procedures
- Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery.
- Participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Plan, prioritize, and deliver systems enhancements. Support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Train business users.
- Assist technical product manager in planning and delivery of larger project initiatives.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Operations Management
- Experience in Software Quality Processes and Atlassian Tools such as (Confluence, JIRA, etc.)
- 1-3 years of experience implementing through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Business experience in supply chain function
- SQL knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Position may require travel
- Prior experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or SAP
- Prior experience in Toolsgroup SO99+ planning software
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Prior consulting experience