Business Analyst with Commercial Loans Exp at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst in our Boston office.
- Provide business analysis support for the replacement of the AFS Level 3 Commercial loan origination system with the newer AFS Vision system.
- Elicit, analyze, communicate and validate business/user requirements for processes, policies and information systems.
- Translate these business needs/end-user requirements into business requirements and functional specifications that describe what the system, process or product/service must do to fulfill the end-user/business requirements.
- Support technical design, configuration/development and system integration testing.
- Develop Test Scripts / Use Cases.
- Support implementation and roll-out planning.
- Support Development of Training Materials.
- Provide Post Implementation Support.
- Good understanding of data and data requirements.
- Comfortable with Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Commercial loan origination systems, payments and loan servicing systems
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with LOS and payments
- Experience with AFS Level 3 and/or AFS Vision preferred
- Prior large system upgrade experience a plus (e.g., As Is / To Be, gap identification, documentation, test cases, signoff)
- Strong requirements gathering, process redesign, and testing skills required
- Experience with online, digital, wire transfer, ACH, Real-time payments
- Must have experience with waterfall based requirements definition projects
- Must have deep experience taking ownership drafting traditional business requirements documents (BRDs)
- Must have deep knowledge of Commercial Lending products and payments transactions
- Demonstrated ability to build strong trusted relationships and foster collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., management, individual contributors) · Ability to be flexible
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.