Business Analyst, Client Success at Mirakl
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 340+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Sydney and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $300M Series D round of funding from prestigious investors bringing our valuation to $1.5B
- Enabling over 300+ of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, and Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Business Analyst, Client Success.
As a Business Analyst within the Client Success team, you will help analyze and monitor the performance of our B2C & B2B customers and present findings to Senior Management. Responsibilities include:
- Using Excel and Tableau to pull, review and analyze customer data (ROI, impacts and team engagement, etc)
- Create appropriate KPI's to monitor the broader Client Success team's performance
- Conduct global business analysis; highlighting key learnings and actionable items that will be used to make recommendations with the help of Client Success Managers.
- Partner with Finance and Client Success to establish Client Success forecasts and Customer Segmentation
- Help create presentations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience, ideally in an Analytics role
- Knowledge of eCommerce preferred
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables)
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus!