Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Internal Information Systems team.
Why this job is important:
- Improve the efficiency and capabilities of Bullhorn employees
- Improve the productivity of information at Bullhorn
- Solution and Design features / systems used throughout the entire organization
A typical day might include:
- Working with leaders from Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, Support and Services to analyze their business and functional needs
- Solutioning and designing core system solutions in regards to projects and new functionality throughout the organization
- Be able to understand the big picture ask, and determine LoE.
- Documenting the requirements and working with developers and subject matter experts to establish a technical solution for the stakeholder needs and help deliver it successfully
- Managing and building out relationships with your core business unit(s).Managing expectations, proactively communicating any potential issues, and delivering great solutions across the organization.
- Analyzing root-cause application issues, identifying their severity, and proposing fixes
- Collaborate with dev and other BA team members to identify and fix high priority issues.
This role might be a fit for you if:
- You’ve loved every minute of your 3+ years’ experience as a client or stakeholder-facing analyst working through business needs
- You have a strong administrative understanding of the lightning version of Salesforce
- You have the ability to work on multiple tasks working under tight timelines
- You have a deep knowledge of cloud-based quote-to-cash systems
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Your passion/aptitude for problem solving and figuring out the right solution for a client is strong
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to function with minimal supervision and remain organized
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of cloud or working in a SaaS environment
- Experience with or knowledge of sales, customer service, and/or billing & accounting business processes
- API Knowledge Experience with Excel
- Salesforce Admin certification
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement & can handle constructive criticism
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description